Friday, March 6, 2015

A New Look

Recently it has dawned on me that I have been having a negative response to many aspects of my life. At the end of each day I would vent about what went wrong, and forgot about what made me smile. I would meet with friends and only talk about "I don't know what I am doing with my life" etc...
So, as a reminder to myself, and to you too, lets start having a positive look on things! Lets remember the good times, hope for more good days, encourage each other through the changes, and smile!

In honor of this happier outlook I want to say thank you to Medaille College. You gave me an amazing education, incredible teachers that are still supporting me, many great laughs, and the best freshman roommate a girl could ask for! I am sorry for all the shitty remarks on facebook and twitter, I am honored and look forward to walking the stage in my "garbage bag" in May!

Although people are moving away, having babies, getting married, etc... I will continue to fight for those I love. And to you all, thank you for loving me back <3

My current favorite song - take a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment