Friday, January 1, 2016

Forced to Remember

Originally I wrote a blog titled "Holiday Blues" where I complained about the struggles of emotions throughout the holiday season. But I realized that sometimes it is best to shut up, stop complaining, and choose to be happy about what has come to pass. So, I forced myself to go through Facebook and Instagram and remember the amazing moments I had this year.

Thank you everyone who made 2015 a wonderful experience!


My man. 


My three favorite men.


Medaille graduation.


I went on a cruise to Alaska!


Ziplining through the forests, Alaskan husky mushing, horseback riding, and whales. It was spectacular and beautiful.


Doppler turned 1!


My favorite place in the entire world - Nicks Lake, ADK.


Chicago! For a whole week, and I absolutely loved it.


Experienced my first wine tour.


First time at the state fair and we befriended sea lions!


I made new friends to cherish <3


Baby Emma was born!


Taunte Chrissy beat cancer!



First Christmas spent with Oma and Opa, I will never forget.

Cheers to this wonderful year!
Thank you everyone for your love, support, and happiness.
May you have a blessed 2016!










3 comments:

  1. At the very 1st, I’d http://www.proessaywriting.com/write-my-essay/
    favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover assignment writing service proessaywriting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Situated at a height of around 6000 feet, Whitemushroom-Kasauli  is a luxurious hotel in kasauli, located in Kimu Ghat- Kasauli - a popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh, India. Www.whitemushroomholidays.com

    ReplyDelete